Transatlantic oral historian Elisabeth
Pozzi-Thanner captures and records the essence of lives and experiences.
With a group of filmmakers and expert
colleagues and associates, and supported by historians
and experts on our advisory board, we assist individuals in the USA and in Europe to
tell and record their memories and life stories.
What we do
universities, foundations, museums, archives, local communities and historic societies:
- Oral History interviews
- Oral History project design and coordination
- Project management
- Interview review and
- Oral History Training Workshops
- Archival and Field Research in USA and Europe
- Consulting for film and TV documentaries
- Independent research projects
for individuals, families, businesses, elder
- Life History interviews
- Personal and Family Histories
- Customized Living Histories for businesses and organizations
- Archival and field research in USA and Europe
- Coaching and workshops: How to create your own Personal History
- Autobiography groups
We customize each project according to
your wishes and budget, using video, audio, printed and multimedia formats.
Interviews are conducted in English,
German, Italian, Spanish and Yiddish
For more information and to discuss
your ideas, please contact
We look forward to hearing your story!